What reason do you have for supporting a specific registered charity?
- An issue that has affected someone you love, a family member or friend?
- An inspiration from a colleague who has been affected?
- Reading a press article or watching a television programme?
- You can relate to a certain circumstance and recognise help is needed?
- You want to help a certain cause because you know it is the right thing to do?
Some of the ways we support our favourite registered charities
- Sitting in a bath of baked beans or staying silent for a day.
- Picking up the phone following an appeal
- Sponsoring a friend or family member in an event
- Working voluntary for a charity
- Spreading the word of a specific charity you wish to support.
Another popular way to help raise funds is via a social event. A dance, an auction or a barbie perhaps.
How you can help YOUR favourite registered charity
A quiz has being arranged for 21st September 2013, All you have to do is nominate your favourite registered charity to me. Four charities will be the beneficiaries from the evenings proceeds.
1st The registered charity that receives the most nominations during the period of 1 April 2013 to 30th August 2013 (unless otherwise notified)
2nd A lucky draw from the from the remaining charities will be taken on the evening of 21st September
3rd My two nominated charities. Hope4havering & Housing Justice. Both charities offer support for homeless people locally in Havering and nationally respectively.
In addition to the above the following prizes will also be available.
- Each calender month the person who enters the most correct answers will win a FREE basic will
- Each calender month all entrants for that month will be included in a draw for a pair of tickets to the quiz held on the 21st September 2013
- All entrants who nominate UK registered charities with less than 10 % of the total entries will be entered into a draw for £100 voucher (details to be announced)
How can you nominate your favoured registered charity?
A “Question of the day” (Monday – Friday) will be published via Twitter and Website. All you have to do is:
- Email me the correct answer to the “Question of the day” (All answers are published within this website)
- Nominate your favourite charity.
Providing your answer is correct your nomination will be counted. How easy is that? All from the comfort of your chair.
Terms and conditions
All answers must be received by midnight of the day the question is asked.
Only one answer is allowed each day by each person
Only one answer each day can be submitted via a email account
Answers can only be submitted via email .
Each person can enter each day during the period 1st April 2013 to 30th August 2013.
Any correct answer that does not have a nominated registered charity will be void
Once a charity is nominated during the day it cannot be changed
A person can nominate different charities during the period of
1 April 2013 to 30 August 2013
Registered uk charities only to be nominated
Entrants must be a UK resident
No cash alternative will be paid on any of the awards published above
All proceeds of the evening will be payable to the nominated charities
Promoter reserves the right to amend the above details at any time.
Promoters decision is final
Promoter: Brian Samuels
Lifestyle Financial Management 66 Sunnyside Gardens Upminster Essex RM14 3DS
Tel No: 01708 640855