The Benefits to You
- You receive an amount of money to spend on whatever you want.
- You keep ownership of your home and can continue to live there until you die or go into long term care.
- You don’t have to make any monthly repayments during the lifetime of the loan, as the loan and interest are rolled up and repaid by the sale of your property when the plan ends. This is normally when you die, or move into long term care.
- You can still move if you want to, as long as your new property meets the lending criteria of the provider at the time.
- The “no negative equity guarantee” means your estate will never have to repay more than the money you receive from the sale of your property as long as it is sold for the best price reasonably obtainable.
- It is advisable that you involve your family in the decision process and they attend any of the appointments you arrange to discuss this option.
This is a Lifetime Mortgage. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
For more information or to discuss further please contact:
Telephone number: 01708 640855
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority