- 50% of over 50’s in the UK have no life cover
- 33% of over 50’s have not made a will
- 82% have made no provision or arrangements for their own funeral
Their are many reasons why people over 50 do not consider thinking of starting a life policy to pay for a funeral.
- The expectation of a high premium
- A belief that the estate will have sufficient funds to pay any costs
- Pre-existing health conditions may lead people to think they may not be accepted.
- The thought of a medical being required.
Fear no more of being rejected for life cover:
Guaranteed acceptance is available to all over 50’s, irrespective of any health condition.
No underwriting required regardless of any pre-existing conditions or previous health issues.
No medical required which means life cover is accepted immediatly
Premiums as low as £10 per month
£36,296 maximum amount of cover available
100% payout in the event of being diagnosed terminally ill
Other benefits include
- £250 contribution towards funeral costs via Co-operative if service is arranged with them.
- Free support services provided by RED ARC
- Available to all UK residents aged 50 to 80
- Free guidance from GRACE Consulting to help identify any long term care services that are needed.
- Premiums are guaranteed never to rise.
- 20% of the life cover will be paid out if a serious illness (serious illness as stated in terms and conditions of policy) is diagnosed. The remaining sum assured will be reduced by 20%
The average cost of a burial in England is £3,744, a cremation is £2,063 according to Brass Research on behalf of Engage Mutual Assurance.
The average cost of a funeral have increased by 61% between 2004 and 2011:
For more information or you wish to discuss further please contact:
Tel Number: 01708 640855
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority